Housing support services
Our housing support service is designed around the safety and security of you and your individual needs. Our dedicated staff will listen to you and agree ways to help you live at Abbeyfield with as much or as little support as you need.
A list of our services are shown below. They describe the main elements of our support service although there may be some variations within each Abbeyfield house which our staff will explain to you.
- 2 home cooked meals every day and home baking.
- General counselling and advice including fire safety.
- Telecare alarm service tailored to your requirements.
- Out of hours repairs and general support service when our staff are off duty.
- Help to report repairs.
- Help with correspondence about your welfare or tenancy.
- Social activities including anything specific to your interests or requests.
- Help to meet your medical, welfare and dietary needs.
- Linking with other agencies and professionals, i.e. care staff.
For more information on what you can expect from us, click the following links: