Our sheltered accommodation in Nairn, Davidson Villa, is a tastefully decorated villa situated in the prestigious west end of Nairn.
It is close to the town centre and within walking distance of the sea front. The house caters for up to 10 residents who wish to live independently.
Find out more about our Nairn home below and click this link to read some of our residents’ experiences.
59 Seabank Road
- Private accommodation with en-suite facilities
- In-house social events and hairdresser, if required
- Communal lounge, dining room and laundry facilities
- Communal gardens
- A guest room for family and friends to use
- Secure door entry system
- Community alarm service
- Housing support planning
Social activities are encouraged and enjoyed regularly and are an important aspect of the well-being of our residents. See our special posts on specific events to find out more.
We provide a unique high quality housing service at Nairn. Our all-inclusive charge covers rent, food, heating, lighting, the services you receive from the house staff, and the community alarm system. Please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page to discuss our prices in more detail.
To enquire about availability at this house, please contact us using our enquiry form and our Area Supervisor will be in touch with you to discuss our waiting list.
National Housing for Older People Awards
Gold award winner in the EAC Housing for Older People Awards 2013. Category: Retirement housing and Housing-with-care, Under 30 units.
A number of residents took part in the EAC National Housing for Older People Awards, or used the EAC Residents Consultation Service (RCS). They gave top marks to this scheme for:
- Number / size of facilities
- Overall ratings
- Practicality of the individual apartments
- Quality of design
- Quality of the building and facilities
- Quality of the facilities
- Quality of the individual apartments
- Safety and security
- Space standards of individual apartments