On this page, you will find information and updates on how we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic. Accurate and up to date information is available from the Scottish Government, NHS Inform and Health Protection Scotland.
The health and safety of our residents and staff are our top priority. We want to reassure you that we aim to deliver the best possible services while ensuring we follow guidance from the Scottish Government to slow the spread of the virus.
Guidance for visitors
COVID-19 has not disappeared. To stay safe and reduce the risk to your loved ones , please follow the steps below when visiting an Abbeyfield house:
- Sign in before entering the house.
- Meet outside if you can, and open windows when indoors.
- Wash your hands regularly, and cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneezing.
- Regularly clean high-touch surfaces.
- Wear a face covering when in shared communal spaces in the house.
- Keep your distance from people not in your group.
COVID-19 advice from NHS Scotland
COVID-19 vaccine information