How to age well and be happy
Positive affirmations can be a huge benefit to us all.
Below are a few wise quotes from some well known people. Reading them on a regular basis may help you realise the many benefits of aging well.
- “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.” ~Sophia Loren
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” ~Mark Twain
- “You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.” ~George Bernard Shaw
- “We are not victims of aging, sickness, and death. These are part of scenery, not the seer, who is immune to any form of change. This seer is the spirit, the expression of eternal being.” ~Deepak Chopra
- “Getting old is like climbing a mountain; you get a little out of breath, but the view is much better!” ~Ingrid Bergman
- “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” ~Robert Browning
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” ~Henry Ford
- “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” ~ George Burns
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” ~Abraham Lincoln
- “Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born.” ~Albert Einstein
- “The great thing about getting older is that you become more mellow. Things aren’t as black and white, and you become much more tolerant. You can see the good in things much more easily rather than getting enraged as you used to do when you were young.” ~Maeve Binchy
- “We don’t grow older, we grow riper.” ~Pablo Picasso