Work & volunteer for us
At Abbeyfield Scotland, we work to ensure no one is left feeling isolated or alone. Through flexible person-centred services, we aim to bring people together to improve lives.
We believe that working in housing with elderly and vulnerable adults is an amazing thing to do. But why should you take our word for it? Well, click here to meet some of our staff and hear what they enjoy about their work.
We treat our employees as individuals and offer attractive benefits, including:
- Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution
- Fully funded induction and training
- Employee benefits programme including counselling services and staff discounts
- Flexible working opportunities
We ask all employees to help us deliver our core values:
- Care- in the wellbeing of our residents and service users, staff, and other customers.
- Honesty – in our relationships, listening to and supporting all our customers, and one another
- Openness – to new ideas and better ways of working.
- Respect – for differing views, values, backgrounds, abilities, and characteristics.
Get in touch
To find out how you can be a part of the Abbeyfield Scotland team, contact HR@abbeyfield-scotland.com, take a look at our job vacancies by clicking here or read about volunteering for us by clicking here.